The Great Ideas Grant is about supporting local people to bring their ideas to life in their neighbourhood making it a better place to live, work and play.
The grant offers up to £300 start-up support and free training to grassroots projects.
Your project should reach and support your local communities to deliver one of the following outcomes:
- My community is a green and pleasant place to be
- My community has lots of things for people to do
- People connect with each other in my community
- Children thrive in my community
- People are healthy and active in my community
If you’re chosen for the grant you’ll be given a project mentor to support, advise and guide you along the way.
Anyone who lives or works in Waverley, Catcliffe or Treeton can pitch to receive a micro grant. However, it’s only available to individual community members or informal groups and NOT to constituted groups or larger organisations.
Please be aware that your project does need to be delivered in one of the three areas and completed by the end of September 2019.