One or two bedroom apartments to rent in Barnsley
Newsome Vale, Newsome Avenue, Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S73 8QT
Weekly rents starts from £156
At Newsome Vale we offer one and two bedroom apartments for people aged 55.
Our aim is simple – to make your life as easy, comfortable and enjoyable as it can be and, with spacious apartments, it means couples can stay together, live as independently as they wish and of course, feel at home.
At Newsome Vale, residents can enjoy a vibrant, welcoming atmosphere in both the communal lounge and courtyard garden.
Residents are part of a community and are able to join in activities throughout the week or simply take in some peace and quiet whilst enjoying a book from the lending library.
Our apartments offer a safe yet independent lifestyle and our Wellbeing Assistants are on site throughout the day to organise activities, offer a helping hand or simply join you in the garden for a cup of tea.
So, what does Newsome Vale have to offer?
• 22 two bedroom apartments • 28 one bedroom apartments • Large communal lounge • Courtyard garden • Communal kitchen, recycling facilities and garden store • Two lifts • Mobility scooter store • Lending library • Excellent transport links
For more information, email Steve at: S.Ravenscroft@syha.co.uk, call 01226 755 917 or visit www.berneslaihomes.co.uk
We occasionally have properties that we can offer which you can rent directly from us, rather than going onto a waiting list. Direct to Let means that anyone can apply directly for the property and are usually let on a first come, first served basis, pending a successful tenancy check.
If you’d like to apply for one of these properties, you will need to complete an application form (on the main Direct to Let page) and provide copies of the following documents:
- If you have any children, a copy of your child benefit or child tax credit letter
- A recent letter from your bank, benefits agency or utility company for all adults who would live in your household
- Proof of your National Insurance number for everyone who is over the age of 16 (you can find this on your wage slip or a benefits letter)
- Proof of your current income in the form of a bank statement, benefits letter or wage slip
Please note we can not consider your application until all the required documentation is provided.
This information can be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent in the post to Newsome Vale, Newsome Avenue, Wombwell, Barnsley, S73 8QW.
As we receive lots of interest in our homes we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us in 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful. If you are successful you will need to pay the first weeks rent up front.
If you’ve got any questions about one of our properties, or you’d like advice on how to fill in an application form, give us a call on 0114 2900 200.
Contact Customer Service
Contact: Our team on email@example.com
Call us 0114 2900 200 or 0800 1380 380