Three bed flat
27 The Chandlers Ousegate Selby YO8 8FB
Rent £120.56 - deposit £120.56
Available now – three bedroom third floor flat in Selby.
The property briefly comprises of an open plan lounge and kitchen along with a hallway leading to two double bedrooms. There is a further bedroom plus a family bathroom. Further benefits to the property include upvc double glazed windows and residents parking permit. The flat is also close to the town centre.
- Benefits accepted subject to affordability
- No pets.
We occasionally have properties that we can offer which you can rent directly from us, rather than going onto a waiting list. Direct to let means that anyone can apply directly for the property and are usually let on a first come, first served basis, pending a successful tenancy check.
If you’d like to apply for one of these properties, you will need to complete an application form (on the main Direct to Let page) and provide copies of the following documents:
- If you have any children, a copy of your child benefit or child tax credit letter
- A recent letter from your bank, benefits agency or utility company for all adults who would live in your household
- Proof of your National Insurance number for everyone who is over the age of 16 (you can find this on your wage slip or a benefits letter)
- Proof of your current income in the form of a bank statement, benefits letter or wage slip
Please note we cannot consider your application until all the required documentation is provided.
This information can either be returned in the post to our Lettings Team, in person at our Wellington Street office in Sheffield or via email to email@example.com – please clearly state which property you are applying for on the application form.
As we receive lots of interest in our homes we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us in 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful. If you are successful you will need to pay the first weeks rent up front.
If you’ve got any questions about one of our properties, or you’d like advice on how to fill in an application form, give us a call on 0114 2900 200.
Contact Customer Service
Contact: Our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us 0114 2900 200 or 0800 1380 380