Praise or grumble
Finding out what you truly think about our people, homes and the way we deliver your services is really important to us. The comments (we call them a praise or grumble) you give, both positive and negative, are used every day, to:
- Improve your services.
- Praise people, both our staff and contractors, if they’ve gone out of their way to give you a brilliant service.
- Resolve any grumbles you might have, and stop anyone else from having a similar negative experience.
- Learn about (and respond to!) your requests and suggestions.
How to praise or grumble
You can complete this online praise or grumble form:
Or you can let us know about your praise or grumble by:
- Phoning us on 0114 2702 685
- Texting ‘SYHA’ to 85500 (we’ll call you back)
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Writing to us at: Praise or Grumble, 43-47 Wellington Street, Sheffield, S1 4HF
Did you know that your comments really do count? Whenever we receive a praise or grumble from a customer, we really do appreciate it. We’ve got a great track record for receiving more praises than grumbles – nearly 63% of the comments we receive are positive.