Invitation to tender – Age Better in Sheffield – Pop up events
We want to commission a creative organisation to co-design, and co-deliver a range of different events and activities that raise the profile of social isolation, and showcase the range of different ways that people aged 50+ can take part in the Age Better in Sheffield programme.
We’ve put together a briefing document that outlines what we’re looking for and includes all the information you need to know about Age Better in Sheffield.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an organisation or agency that:
- Gives the brand a bit of the Wow factor – this commission will be the public facing lead for
our Age Better in Sheffield marketing activity.
- Has a proven ability in planning and managing events.
- Is able to access places where people who are socially isolated would visit, such as
supermarkets, pharmacies, post offices etc.
- Has a clear focus on communities being better informed on the issue of social isolation &
the impact this can have on anyone.
- Embraces our approach to co-production and co-design the events with people aged
50+ who are intended to benefit from the programme.
- Knows what’s happening in Sheffield and is able to link into existing events that are well attended.
- Has the ability to market the events creatively and effectively.
- Has good social and media links.
- Has a creative approach to make events stand out and would stop someone in their tracks
to have a look.
- Has the capability to produce or commission materials in line with the AB brand to
sufficient quality required by SYHA marketing team with little support.
How to submit a proposal
All submissions must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 26th August 2016.
For more information, or for an informal chat please contact Gareth Parkin on 0114 2702 549.
Questions we’ve received
To help you put together a proposal we’ve put together a list of clarification questions and answers (updated 11th August) about the project.