Repairs and maintenance
No matter how careful we are or how much we look after something, inevitably accidents happen and things get damaged – whenever something breaks, our repairs team can help.
Our housing maintenance team are on hand Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm. You can get in touch with them by calling 0800 1380 380
If you think you might have a gas leak you should contact National Grid on 0800 111 999
Out of hours (after 5pm Monday to Friday, and over weekends and Bank Holidays)
When our office is closed, Liberty Gas take calls directly from our customers and respond to emergency repairs. All emergency calls relating to gas central heating boilers or gas fires should be reported on 033 0333 5789
When you report a repair
In all instances you should try and give our call handlers as much information as possible, including:
- Your name
- Your address (including post code)
- Telephone numbers we can contact you on (including your landline, mobile or a friend or neighbour’s contact information)
- A description of the problem you have which gives as much detail as you can
Our aim is to repair where we can, but in some instances we may have to order materials to enable the fault to be fully rectified. We will always make sure that you are safe, and in the case of a loss of heating, our contractors have portable heaters which are yours until we fix the problem.
As part of your tenancy there are repair jobs that we’re responsible for. These are usually any big problems where you’ll need a trade professional to carry out the work.
There are some smaller repair jobs that aren’t covered in your tenancy that you are responsible for.
We’ve outlined our responsibilities on a separate page which you can take a look at in more detail by clicking here.
Report a repair
Get in touch
If you need to report a repair you can get in touch with us by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com (non-emergencies only)
- Text ‘REPAIR’ to 85500 (non-emergencies only)
- Call in at our reception at 43-47 Wellington Street, Sheffield, S1 4HF