With SYHA you can settle at home, live well and realise your potential
At South Yorkshire Housing Association we have five main strategies to help us achieve our purpose:
- Settle at home – to help people find, and get established in, a home that works for them.
- Live well and realise your potential – to design and deliver services with our customers that build their wellbeing and resilience and improve their chance of getting meaningful work.
- Active asset management – to get the maximum value from our assets for our customers and our business.
- Growth – to grow our business through new high quality and affordable homes, and new and existing business streams that are financially sustainable.
- Sustaining our business – to protect our business in an age of austerity so we can be here for the long term.
Our Strategic Plan for 2015-17 details our current plans to achieve our purpose, outlines our priorities and gives us a target to make sure that we are on track to meet our objectives as an organisation.